Carly is starting to feel better! She went to day care today and was smiling when I picked her up. Miss A said she never knew a baby with a bigger smile. ha! Carly has recently learned to smile really big. Its so funny. Her little teeth poking out. I love it. It reminds me of when I was little. I used to think you had to smile as hard as you could when it was time to take a picture.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Baths Cheer Me UP!
Carly is starting to feel better! She went to day care today and was smiling when I picked her up. Miss A said she never knew a baby with a bigger smile. ha! Carly has recently learned to smile really big. Its so funny. Her little teeth poking out. I love it. It reminds me of when I was little. I used to think you had to smile as hard as you could when it was time to take a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so glad she's feeling better.
That is one GREAT smile :) I love it.
The BIG SMILE picture is sooooooooooooooo CUTE!! I love her so much!! Hugs
Such a cutie! what an infectious smile she has :)
Post a Comment