




We had such a great family day today. Carly felt a little better or maybe it was because she got to have three fruit popsicles and buy new toys today! We had so much fun playing with them together. I LOVED my people when I was little and I’m DIGGING this home Carly got. The toilet flushes and the doorbell rings and there’s a refrigerator full of food that opens and closes. Its too cute and the family sort of looks like us. Carly also picked out this baby that plays music and glows and Tina suggested that she name it Baby Jay. She can say Jay now, which is so cute. Carly is so much fun.
Meanwhile, I can’t help but wonder about my results. I feel a ton of lumps in my right breast and its hard to not trip out on the whole thing. It seems like each day that passes I get a little more insecure.

3 comments:
It was the weekend... No worries it's gonna be fine! breathe and relax what will come will come and you will get thru it and be fine!! :)
Very cute.
I can't imagine how much must be whirling through your brain right now.
It's so much scarier when you have the love in your life that you have.
I suppose that you can be happy that you are scared for that reason :)
I have faith things will be fine though.
Sending lots of comforting thoughts
Thanks guys! I know..now that I have Carly in my life I want to be super woman for her. I knew this family who found out they had breast cancer halfway through their pregnancy. SO awful and scary because they have to wait until the baby was born to treat teh cancer. Talk about stress, but she beat it and had another baby after that!
Post a Comment