Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Carly's THREE!
Carly's birthday was a success! She was SO happy. We had such a great turn out at her party too! All the kids really enjoyed their pizza and sat and ate for a while. I was amazed!!! This has been THE month of birthdays! Her best friend Jay is having his 4th birthday at the park this weekend and next weekend her best friend from day care is turning three and having a pony party! :)
I need to go to bed, but I'm all keyed up from my STATS class. I did horrible on the test tonight...As long as I do well on the next test and turn in all the homework and do the report I should be okay. Its tempting to drop the class, since I really don't need it anymore, but I figure I might as well finish what I started.
On a different topic, I have lost a TON of hair...like to the point wear its noticeable on the entire top of my head from my bangs back. I am hoping it was because of all the fertility drugs I took last summer and its not because of some hereditary baldness gene. I read that hair loss, headaches, jaundice eyes and tireness can come from being Iron deficient.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment