Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I love my Domestic Partner! :)

Tina and I had a relaxing evening watching the sweetest movie called," 27 Dresses." It was such a great story about finding your true soul mate. I felt very satisfied watching that movie with Tina next to me. I know how lucky I am.
I felt better today. My headache subsided this afternoon. The nurse told me it was the combination of the elevated estrogen and progesterone that was released during ovulation. (Not to mention the Clomid and whatever was in that shot.)
I practiced with the teachers today for the farewell party that will be held at Dave n Busters. I'm sitting in on their set and singing 'Kiss Me' and then 'Our Lips are Sealed' and 'Just What I Needed' with another teacher who plays bass. I had to lift my amp today, which sort of scared me. I was thinking.."shoot, I'm not supposed to pick this up." Hope I didn't hurt anything. Then I went to the Chiropractor and was assured that Chiropractics are safe when your trying to get pregnant. I felt way better after going. I was so messed up. I have to be consistent with that because of the car accident. Anyway, I feel paranoid. It seems that there are so many things that aren't safe. I'm going to try to not be extremely disappointed if I'm not pregnant and just accept that it could take at least six months of trying. I found out today that I didn't get the 60% position. Frankly, its such a pay cut..that it frightened me, but I put it out in the universe for the right thing to happen. So, we'll see. The principal was very nice for calling and letting me know that he really liked me, but that the other candidate had four years experience teaching at an alternative school.

No comments: