Tina is trying to figure out where we are going to get married. Then, we have to figure out where to take the family...I still like Lei Lounge, but it could end up being a little too expensive. I just don't know anymore. Now, I'm thinking Pizza, but that's not classy. :)
Monday, June 16, 2008
Feeling Better Today!
Today was the last day of school with students. We had a huge graduation ceremony and everything. It was so hot and the teachers had to stand in these designated posts two hours before the whole thing started, which was brutal. I snuck away before the ceremony ended and tried to finish up putting everything away in my room. What a mess. I didn't get out of there until 7pm. I felt much better today though, which is great news. I had a hearty appetite and grazed all day on various snacks! Tomorrow is the teacher party and we have to play our songs at D&Bs. I'm nervous because I haven't even practiced once with the drummer yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment