We had such a nice visit with our friends tonight. Carly just adores their oldest son Jay. Baby Jay started to run around and squeal the second he saw Carly and she did the same! It was so funny. We are going to start babysitting for them for a few hours and then they are going to swap and babysit for us. We're excited. We haven't been to a movie or on a date since Carly was born!
Last night Carly slept through the whole night! Normally she wakes up around 1:50am and wants a bottle and needs a diaper change. She let out a little sob around 4:30am and then went back to sleep until 6:50 am. Even with the nice big size 6 nighttime diapers her pee still overflowed all through her pajamas and sheet. She probably would have kept sleeping if she had stayed dry. I wonder if she'll sleep through the night tonight. She played really hard with Jay and got to bed an hour later than normal.
This morning I stayed up with Carly for an hour and then asked Tina if I could go lay down for a little longer.I felt so refreshed from that extra rest time and Carly really enjoyed spending alone time with her Mommy.








4 comments:
Cute! We change Isaiah's diaper between 10 an 11 before we go to bed (he goes down around 7:30). That is the ONLY way he doesn't flood himself. :)
Looks like my boys have some competition :)
Very cute !
There's no competition for the Ryan Nathan combo. :) I wish you guys didn't live so far away.
I have only been out 2times with hubby since the last one was born 2.5yrs ago!!! Take it every chance you get :-)
Post a Comment