













Our little Pomeranian Roxy has been losing big wads of hair from her tail. We couldn't figure out what the deal was...so we took her to the vet and are in the process of waiting for the results of her blood test, but she's got lots of the symptoms of Cushing's Disease. Just awful... She also has an infection in her anal glands. She has the bloated belly and she pants all the time and is extra thirsty. Cushing's is found in 75% of little dogs ages 6-7. Roxy will be 7 in February. I hope she will be okay. We love her so much.
Other than that tragic news. We've had an eventful weekend with decorating pumpkins and our monthly playgroup. Carly had a BLAST painting. She got SO into it! We also had so much fun at playgroup. Carly was cracking up when I was swinging her in the little swing today. She was running everywhere in her cool new running shoes.
Carly's new words used frequently: Yah, Go, No, beep-beep, bee, baby, two, Momma, Hi, Wow! YEAH!!! Bah bah, Bye Bye

2 comments:
Loved the surprised look picture.
I'm sorry about your dog. I hope that it isn't this disease and that he just ate some bad discarded food.
I love seeing the pumpkin patches. Last year we went to Bates Nut Farm in Vally Center with our neices and got some nice ones that lasted almost a year. Painting them would be fun too.
Kisses to Roxy and hope she gets a good treatment plan to feel better.
hugs, becke
Post a Comment