


The Indigo Girls ARE SO AWESOME! I love them SOOOOO much! I love how everyone sings along. Its so much fun. I wish I could give Amy and Emily a HUGE hug for making me so happy all these years and being such terrific role models. They are so courageous and real. My sisters and I had an amazing night. Stacy said it was her best birthday ever.
Our embryo transfer has been rescheduled AGAIN! Now its Thursday the 4th! Carly's transfer was on August 5, 2009! :) So funny! I thought we were starting the process SO early this time. I thought if it worked we were going to have a baby born in February...now, its two months later. Its actually probably better this way for work anyway. I sure hope it works.
We had to cancel our Annual Playgroup Pool Party because now I will be on bedrest Saturday. I also learned that after the transfer the doctor doesn't want me to go into the water until after the pregnancy test on August 15. Something about not getting a bacteria infection or something weird like that. I will stop taking Lupron tonight and begin taking daily Progestrone intramuscular shots along with the Del Estrogen intramuscular shots that I take on Mondays and Thursdays. So, somedays I will need two intramuscular shots. OUCH! I also begin taking prednison and doxycyline Saturday thru Tuesday. PLUS I will continue to change out 3 estrogen patches every other day... Lots of stuff to remember.
Potty Training Update: We've been extremely busy lately, so we haven't been focusing on Potty Training as much...and when I we do Carly has been holding it until naptime or whatever, until TODAY! She PEED in the POTTY!
YAY!!!
I could tell she was holding it. Then she was asking for me to put pants on her and I told her that I want her to go pee pee and poo poo in the potty and amazingly enough she said, "PEE PEE!" and I helped her sit on the potty. When I walked away she did it! We were both SO proud!
She doesn't pee nearly as much as she used to and I know she's really good at holding it. So, I decided to put her down today for her nap without her pull ups. Its so difficult to get them off her after her nap and that's when she goes in them. So, we'll see what happens.
Yesterday we went to SeaWorld! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment