



I started the day off at the dentist and got my teeth cleaned. The lady who cleaned my teeth was SO nice. She was SO positive and so respectful about Tina when I referred to my partner she immediately started referring to my partner as my spouse. She was WONDERFUL. I told her we got married this summer and we're hoping that our marriage will stay legal because the yes on 8s want the 18,000 weddings from July to November between gay couples to be considered null in void now that 8 passed. She said, "Well, you have my vote." I adored her. She managed to have a full on conversation with me while she cleaned my teeth. My teeth feel great too. Luckily I don't have pregnancy gingivitis or cavities.
Tina and I went on our first walk together today since I was put on bed rest! It was nice. We did a little walk, but the dogs were SO happy and the weather was perfect. It made us happy. Then we went to the mall and Tina got a 60 minute table massage while I got a 15 minute chair massage and went Christmas shopping. The lady at the makeup counter was REALLY friendly too. I got this exfoliating cleansing cream that I used back in the day and really liked, but I told her I was pregnant and my skin was really dry and wasn't sure if it would be good for it. She said she thought it would work perfectly and then told me about her skin when she was pregnant with her twins. She said it took her 12 years to get pregnant. I asked her if she did IVF..and she HAD,12 years ago when it was a brand new procedure. I asked her what she thought of those shots. She said she gave herself the shots, but hated the blood draws the most. Friendly-friendly people all around today. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment