Saturday, December 13, 2008

New Maternity Clothes!








I had fun going to the mall today! Tina went to her favorite So Relax and got a much needed massage, while I went and spent $300 on myself! I realized that its been months since I've been shopping, because of bed rest. I got some great tops at the maternity store and some fresh new makeup. I needed some brighter blush to brighten myself up a little and everything else was nearly gone. My best friend Wendy told me to buy some tight shirts..so I did! I got this new black one size Medium and the same black and red shirt in a size Large. I figure they will shrink up a bit in the dryer, but the Large still looked a little big. I'm sure I'll grow into it soon. They were only $14! Then I got this cute turtle neck with the big pregnancy flare. Those crack me up. Then I got this very Christmasy sweater-zip up with fake fur around the hood, which will be cozy for the holidays. I also got a cute pair of brown pants. Most of my pants are size Large and they slip down all the time. These seem to fit really good. I'll be cute my last week of work before the holiday break. I also got my nieces and nephews their Christmas presents. I'm so amazed. I love it that everyone agreed to only shopping for the kids. Its way easier. It used to be WAY too overwhelming getting something for every person in our family. And to be honest, everyone has what they need already. My sister is so good..she totally made fresh jam from her garden for everyone and was so creative and the perfect Christmas present. You get to have that personal touch.

No comments: