Tina and I woke up and went to our favorite breakfast place and then came home and took a nap. I had blueberry pancakes which were delicious. I'm so lazy today. I need to get motivated. I have a lot to plan for this week. I have to turn in my midterms and final to my department heads and we are also doing something for wasc that is due. Plus, I need to do laundry and get organized and I keep putting it off. Tina's working away in her office. She's going to take clients out to look at houses at 3:00. My mom invited me to come to her recital today, but that's the last thing I feel like doing. I'm feeling better that's for sure with the two days of Zithromax. I even slept with my mouth closed all night and was able to breathe through my nose!!! But, I'm lazy today and don't feel like being around a crowd of people. I guess I still feel under the weather and I know I've got a big week ahead before the two week break. Tina hasn't figured out what day she's leaving to see her family in Arizona. I wish she would make that call so we could make plans. I guess she's not sure what she really wants to do. I don't blame her. That's a long drive and boring to do alone. i told her I would come with her, but she wants me to stay home with the dogs. Tina's best friend needs us to watch her two dogs for 5-10 days because they are going out of town. They might have found another person to do five days, so we'll only have to do five days, but so far the girl hasn't surfaced. Ten days is a really long time to watch five dogs, but we want our friends to enjoy themselves and go away feeling secure that their babies are well taken care of.
Our next ultrasound is December 31st. I'm not looking forward to weighing myself again. I've been a pig. Specially since I've been sick. Friday, my back was hurting so bad at work and I was so miserable because i could barely breathe, so I just kept eating more food-like it was going to make me feel better or something. And while I was chowing down my doctor's words were ringing in my ears, "Krista, What are you eating?" haha.... Okay, enough, I have to get motivated. YES I CAN!
Oh, I forgot to mention...Carly was kicking hard last night. Tina totally felt them. They were big powerful kicks! Totally different from the light bubble/alien fingers we used to feel. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment