Wednesday, April 1, 2009

202 LBS!

I weighed myself naked this morning and I am officially a 200 pounder! Then, I weighed in today at my weekly visit and I was told I have gained 6 pounds in one week! MY GOSH! My ankles and hands have been extra swollen. I'm hoping I just have extra water weight. Its shocking that I've been putting on weight this fast through the pregnancy, but I know no matter what it will all be worth it when I get to hold Carly in my arms.
Just two more days of work and I get a week off. I'm really looking forward to it. There are SO many things we need to do.

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

You look great for a 200 pounder.
200 lbs was always my goal too :)
I wanted it but as soon as I hit it I wasn't so excited any more and felt huge !

Glad you get a week off.