Carly weighs two ounces greater than her birthday weight! Good girl! She's 8 lbs 13 ounces! She was 8.8 on Saturday! She's been such a good eater! Her murmur is still present unfortunately, so we have to take her to see a Cardiologist on Monday. :( Hope she's okay. I hear murmurs are sort of common with new babies and its just better to be safe than sorry. Her jaundice is much better. Her eyes aren't nearly as yellow. The doctor also said that he'd be concerned if she was sleeping too much and not eating and that hasn't been the case! She's been definitely eating!
My niece finished my hair today. :) What a project that was. Sweet of her to come over here and spoil me. I think I better go try to catch a nap while Carly's sleeping. She's so beautiful...such a sweet little thing..I just want to bite her face off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Murmur? Did I miss something in a blog? Details please....
Carly was born with a heart murmur and the doctors said its really common and most of the time they just go away on their own. They said they thought it would go away in a matter of days even...although it is still there. So, we're going to go have a echo cardiogram where they hook her up to a heart monitor and are able to see what exactly is going on with her heart. It freaks me out. I hope she's okay. My sister Heather was born with a massive hole in her heart. It grew together by the time she was 6 weeks old and she's never had a problem since. Then my other sister wasn't born with a heart murmur, but has one now for some strange reason...and my best friend K had one up until a few years ago and she's 37 years old. Hopefully Carly's heart murmur will go away on its own in the next few weeks!
Interesting! I'll cross fingers and toes and everything else for you gals! Heart Murmur be GONE!
Ya, thanks for throwing that murmur thing out there for us :)
Worried me a little.
I've heard they are very common as well....let's hope hers is just a temporary thing that corrects itself.
I know you are tired and stuff and probably like looking at Carly in all of your free time....but so do we and I for one would like to see more pictures of that beauty :)
Just when you get around to it. in your spare time. :)
Post a Comment