





Carly's getting so big. The other morning when she woke up at the crack of dawn I could barely lift her up...she felt so heavy! She's probably 13 lbs! It was so nice being able to sleep in with her this morning!
We went to our friends house for dinner yesterday and had such a nice time. We love going to their house because our dogs get to come too and play with their dogs in their big backyard! Their little boy is a little over a year old and he's walking all around now and he's SUCH a happy boy! He laughs all the time! We took TONS of pictures. We also enjoyed a DELCIOUS meal!!! I was SOOO TIRED though. The last two days I've had this annoying headache. I usually get headaches like that when I'm about to start my period or my hormones are changing, so I wonder what's up? My hormones shouldn't be changing since I'm breastfeeding...right?











1 comment:
So glad you had a great weekend.
When you get to it don't forget you said you were going to talk about therapy ?
Post a Comment