Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Swimming with Our Best Friends!!!

I love my best friends. We always have such a wonderful time together and they always spoil us so much. We had fun in the pool and the spa. I enjoyed the beautiful dinner they made...delicious Salmon. I love Salmon and we never cook it. Carly took two really nice naps too.

Okay, something VERY disturbing happened to me today. I'm still in SHOCK!

Tina said, "Hey maybe you're getting headaches because you need to get your eyes fixed?"
I'm like, "YEAH, probably not since I have like 15, 20 vision, which is BETTER THAN 20, 20..."
Tina said,"What's that mean? Is that like EX RAY VISION? Can you see under my clothes?"
We had a good laugh...

IT TURNS OUT I need GLASSES! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

I have a little astigmatism in my right eye and I guess a little magnification for reading. I'm still in shock. I've been getting HORRIBLE headaches for the past eight years! I just chalked it up to hormones. Will be interesting to see if I actually get less headaches from using the glasses or if this doctor is just ripping me off. :) Kidding about the ripping me off.

So, how do you pick READING glasses? I felt like such an old lady. Tina asked the lady to give me the hippest glasses she had. The lady asked if I wanted wire or plastic. It turned out I liked the plastic best after I thought I would prefer the wire. I liked the second pair she showed me. Not bad. They were blue OP glasses. Sort of trendy looking. I'll take a picture with them when I get them.









1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

I hope it helps with the headaches. That's wild that you've gone undetected this whole time.

I don't have glasses so I have no advice on picking them....other than...pick ones that make you look smart. :)