








I'm wearing my new reading glasses. Its weird. I'm not sure if this is an improvement. Its very strange.
Another thing I've been tripping out on lately is...that I have noticeably LESS hair. First I was thinking that it might be just the darker hair color my niece gave me recently making my scalp look whiter, but then I was thinking..WHY AM I SEEING SO MUCH SCALP??? I can even see scalp through my bangs... I read that when you are pregnant your hair appears thicker and you stay in the grow phase and then when you have your baby you go into the rest phase so you can lose 15% of your hair to make room for new hair, something to do with estrogen levels. Did I get that right? ANYWAY, I'm feeling extremely BALD, SERIOUSLY! And now, I have glasses. My toes look good! :)
I have a beautiful DAUGHTER and WIFE! :) I like the pouty lip. So cute. And Carly's drooling a lot lately.
See the drool...
I think she's teething already! My sister said the twins got their first tooth at 4 months!
I just asked Tina if I look smarter in my new reading glasses. And she said she walked through the door and wanted to start asking me intellectual questions. HAHAH!

2 comments:
NO...she got it all wrong.
She's supposed to say, "nah, I can still see ya face"
:) Love that movie.
Glasses are great. Daughter is as always gorgeous. Lips pouty or not are delicious.
As for the hair. I am STILL growing mine back in. I had 2 inches...ok, maybe an inch. around the perimeter of my face that fell COMPLETELY out. My sister in law (and hairdresser) said she had never seen worse and was and I quote...."scared for me" !
It really was scary. I lost SOOOOOOO much hair that even J asked me..."are you scared ?"
I would wash it and would pull handfuls. Brush it after I just showered and pulled 2,000 hairs out and would get another 3,000.
I lost it all day long. I honestly looked bald. I call it sesame street hair now. It's just soft and floats above my head. :) ha ha
You have lots of hair. you'll be fine. Stay healthy. take care of yourself and replenish with good vitamins.
GREASE IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE!!! Tina's never seen it! Can you believe that! I know every line in the movie. :) RIZ was my favorite character, although I was completely mesmerized with Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta.
Its good to know I'm not alone in the bald department. You are SO SWEET. It is scary! (My part is three times thicker than it used to be.) I'm looking forward to it growing back!!!
Post a Comment