

I know I'm a dork for doing this, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted to see how much Carly would look like my baby pictures if I gave her brown eyes and darker skin. :)
Keep your fingers crossed for Tina, she has a second interview Monday for a WONDERFUL job!!! If the second interview goes well she will be flown out to interview a final time in front of a panel. I think she's going to get it. The lady who interviewed her over the phone said that out of everyone, she was the most excited about Tina. (We're trying not to get too excited.) I made Tina show me what she's going to wear to the interview Monday. She's SO skinny. Most of her clothes are gigantic on her, but she found just the right suit. She looks HOT in it.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let her get this job and LOVE it! It sounds like the PERFECT POSITION FOR HER. She'll manage over 100 real estate agents and make a really nice salary! :)

2 comments:
No disputing it...she's definitely yours.
I love that you did it. Thanks for sharing.
GOOD LUCK TINA !!!
Who's the job with? What would she be doing? :) GO TINA!!!
Post a Comment