

We've been so busy. Carly did so good at her pediatrician appointment. She's off the charts in weight at 18 lbs and she's in the top percentile of length too at 27 inches. Carly felt crappy after her shots though. She had a low grade fever. Sweet girl. The pediatrician said to add a table spoon of Rice Cereal to her bottle at the night feeding. She loved it the first night, but woke up three hours later. So, I guess I didn't give her enough milk. I only gave her what the directions said on the box. One table spoon of cereal with 5 tables spoons of breast milk which was a little over an oz. So, last night I added a little more in the table spoon and another oz of milk. Only, this time she couldn't suck it through the special cereal nipple. So, I made sure the hole was in fact there. I widened it a little with a fork. Then I added more breast milk to dilute it a little more and shook it up. This helped a little, but she still had trouble sucking it through the nipple. I asked Tina to try to get the milk out and she sucked it and the milk poured into her mouth. She majorly GROSSED OUT! I laughed SO HARD! She spit it out in the sink and said it was disgusting! She said it tasted really sweet. She said she tried not to taste it. HAHAHAH!
Look at the difference in her foot size from when she was five days old to now. She turned 4 months old on Saturday!

1 comment:
ha ha ha
That's funny. I asked J to taste my milk while breastfeeding one of my children. I think Syd.
She did it...said it tasted sweet too.
Glad she's doing good, that growing girl.
Post a Comment