



My mom's friend knitted Carly these items and I wanted to do another photo shoot of her in them before she grew out of them... They are so pretty. She's so fun to take pictures of anyway, so it was a good excuse.
Today Tina and I dropped Carly off for an hour with the lady who's going to be watching her if I get my job back. She is SUCH a sweet lady. Carly slept in her arms again...but this time Tina and I went to our favorite place called SO REL.AX and got a quick thirty minutes on the table. They are WONDERFUL. It's a dollar a minute for the BEST massage ever. We were in heaven. Every muscle in my body aches and it was HEAVENLY to lay there. The other cool thing about So Rel.ax is you can leave your clothes on and they don't use oil. :) Carly is going to do one more Sat or Sunday with the lady before I go back to work, so she can get to know her a little better. Its so sweet of the lady to offer to do that for us.
Tina's first day is tomorrow. I am so grateful that she was able to work from home during this summer so we could have that special bonding time with Carly together. Tina and I both love our jobs, so I am very excited for her that she's going to go do what she's passionate about. I can't wait until she comes home and tells me about her exciting first day!
It's going to be an adjustment for us to get up early. Carly's been such a great morning sleeper!!! Its been fun taking advantage of that. Tina and I are such night owls and we enjoy the down time when Carly is asleep even when we're EXHAUSTED and we should be sleeping. :) LIKE RIGHT NOW!

1 comment:
GORGEOUS ! I especially love the fuzzy one.
Now go sleep. :)
Post a Comment