Poor Tina just sent me a text saying that the same girl who was drilling her yesterday and the day before about her personal life came right out and asked her if she was gay. So Tina came out to her, which ended up being a big mistake. The girl told Tina over and over that she made the choice that women were just better for her. Tina had to defend herself by saying that she did not choose to be gay.
(So irritating! What makes her the expert on gay people? How does she know if its a choice or not. Did she choose to not be gay? What is that suppose to mean anyway? -That we make a choice? What? To be happy? A choice to have feelings? I don't get it.)
So, Tina told the girl, "Look my personal life, is my personal life and it has nothing to do with work."
This is the same girl who told Tina last week that she would "hold her hand until she gets familiar with everything." The same girl who told Tina yesterday that she would take the important call this morning at 8:30am, because Tina had more training, but sent Tina a text at 8:50am saying she had a doctor's appointment. Tina jumped on the call 20 minutes into it, unprepared while missing training. Fortunately, she didn't need to speak or anything, but what the hell?
Tina will figure it all out. She doesn't want to hold hands with that girl anyway.
I'm suppose to meet my sister at the beach. Its been overcast all morning and it looks like the sun is starting to poke out a little. Carly is still napping. She's making that sucking movement with her mouth. I can't stop staring at her and kissing her. Damn she's sweet. Damn I feel lazy today. I didn't get very much sleep last night and Carly woke up to wish Mommy a good day at work today. I changed her diaper and hoped we'd fall back to sleep again, but that didn't happen. Carly was COOING!!!
Finally we got up and I put her in her little Einstein stand up thing. She loves that thing! She is actually the right size for it now. Its so cute to watch her play in it. So, she finally passed out. :) Sweet thing. I'm afraid if I move she'll wake up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YIP. and it's THESE EXACT moments that scare us in to hiding.
Good for Tina for coming out.
Lots of strength and friendships to come. I promies.
Stay the course Tina! Don't let those dumb homophobes get in the way! :)
Great blog updates...I've been a little busy with work and now our new housemate...
Post a Comment