I'm so proud of her! First of all, I was just proud that she gave it her best...that was enough for me.
But, HEY!!! We'll take the stable salary...okay!!!
She'll do a terrific job. She's so passionate about helping people. She'll be managing over 100 agents and coaching/training/motivating them to succeed in their business. She's actually a little scared. She's never been the main boss/leader before. She was basically doing the job already at her last job, but this time she has the actual title.
OH MAN! SO AWESOME! Now, I just have to make sure I have MY job and we'll be good. I think I'm definitely going to get it, but they sure are taking their sweet time to get back to us to sign contracts.
Oh Yeah, and we're still waiting to hear back if we can modify our loan for our condo. It should have been done by now, but they LOST our package so we had to resend it to them again. PAIN IN THE ASS! They claim they RECEIVED IT again... Now, Tina has to call once a week and make sure they don't need anything else from us..and it could take up to three months to go through or not. We're staying positive and hoping Obama's program will be a fit for us.
Okay...so here's a highlight picture of the day... HOW CUTE IS SHE? She knows what it means when you say, "1, 2, 3..." SHE TOTALLY CLOSES HER EYES AND HOLDS HER BREATH BEFORE SHE GOES UNDER!

Also, got a question...Tina seemed concerned by allowing Carly to stay in her little seat on the counter. I don't think she's going anywhere in that thing. It was VERY helpful when I was cooking. She liked it too because she could see what was going on. She was very entertained!!!
What do you think? Is it dangerous to put this seat high on a counter?

2 comments:
Congratulations Tina. no doubt you'll do a great job.
I would totally do that. and J would throw a fit :)
Tina doesn't even like looking at the picture. I did it when she wasn't here because Carly was crying and I was trying to cook. Thought it was a good idea at the time. Seemed nice and stable to me.
Post a Comment