Tuesday, August 11, 2009

GOOD NEWS!






Tina's JOB UPDATE... The interviews must have gone well today because they are now asking to contact her references! That's usually a really good sign that you got the job!!! So, YIPPEEE! FINGERS CROSSED! I hope this really means that she's going to GET IT! YEAH!

I tried to do push ups yesterday because my bffs have these push up handles to use for push ups and I did like three and I'm DYING today. I feel like someone is stabbing me in the back with a knife! I guess I'm more OUT of SHAPE than I realized!

My dear friend Becke helped me babysit. Tina was planning to babysit with me, but she got that interview and she needed to go to bed early to catch her flight. Becke and I didn't get home until 12:15am and we were beat. I really appreciated her being there with me, so we both could give C and Carly our full attention. I bought C that little boy outfit. I couldn't resist yesterday. I just knew she would look cute in those army pants...and the dog really won me over too. She's such a little femme, she totally pulls it off. :)

Today, I put together the Baby Ens.tein Discover. and Play Activity Center! It's SO awesome. CARLY LOVVVVVVVES IT! She's a little small for it still, but we can still play in it if she stands on a pillow and I supervise her! WHAT A COOL TOY!

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

SERIOUSLY...is she going to work for the CIA or what. This has been one grueling interview process.
I hope she gets it.

Cute video. I can't believe how big she's getting.