I think Tina's going to get this JOB! Its unbelievable!!! The guy interviewed her for two hours, well he basically picked her brain on ways she thought they could improve their company. They are going to fly her out for the final interview in front of a panel THIS WEEK. She is a perfect fit for the job. Its EXACTLY what she loves to do and she would basically be her own boss, which again..is PERFECT for her! I'm so proud of her! Now, we have to find a great nanny...or some sort of kick ass Day Care for Carly. Its going to be a huge adjustment leaving for work everyday. Tina too. I can see why so many people don't go back to work after having a baby.

1 comment:
GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK TINA !
Look how gorgeous your mom was. And skinny. How fun that you have those pictures.
Post a Comment