Carly said HI the other day. Totally surprised us. It was SO cute. We haven't been able to capture it on tape yet, but we'll keep trying. :) We took the dogs to get their shots today. They all need get their teeth cleaned next unfortunately.
I was SO tired today. Carly and I took a three our nap! I feel like a million bucks now. Carly tried Pasta tonight and absolutely loved it! I LOVE pasta too. Must be the Italian in us. haha. Carly is 7 months old today! I can't believe she's so big. She's gotten SO unbelievably cute. I read in this little book to push against Carly's feet to help teach her how to crawl and it worked! She was totally doing it! Then I tried to show Tina, but she was too distracted so she wouldn't do it. We're going to attempt to watch a movie now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How sweet is that. and the squeal growl hi is adorable.
3 hour nap AAAAAH I'm so jealous.
Post a Comment