Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Boobie Doobie


Sweet baby... We hung out with my mom and my step dad today. I really enjoyed it because my mom was positive and we just focused on Carly. Although, I went into Sta.rbucks and Carly was totally crying for me and my mom just let her cry, instead of getting out of the car and undoing Carly from her seat.
What else, I stuck my finger in Carly's diaper to feel if she was wet and twice got poop on my finger. ha! That's fun. She's pooping more since she's taking Amoxicillin.
Here's something interesting...Tina was making pizza tonight and when she opened the oven door, smoke from the melted cheese filled up the house and all the smoke alarms went off. It was SO loud. I had just put Carly down to sleep and guess what, SHE DIDN'T WAKE UP! Even the alarm in her room was blaring and she didn't budge. I checked to make sure she was breathing! Then an hour later, when its dead silent, she wakes herself up. What is that?

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

This won't make you feel any better but it's because your mom is an experienced mother. After 5 kids I wouldn't get a kid out who's crying either. honest.
When it was just Sydney....I would have DIED to listen to her cry. It killed me. Then the boys came along and someone was always crying and I couldn't get to them all. Now I drowned out the crying :)

Isn't it scary what kids will sleep through. and yes. the slightest creek in the hall floor and a baby wakes up. :(

Janet's page said...

I second KJ, I wouldn't have gotten her out either.....after the first it's just the way it goes...
Mine sleep the same way too.... Little turds

Janet's page said...

p.s. if she had gotten her out chances are when she was put back in she would have started right back up with the crying anyway....