Sunday, December 13, 2009

Carly Attempting to Crawl?

Carly is 7 months and 3 weeks, so we're hoping she's going to start crawling soon. I made a video to show where we're at with that. :) She's getting stronger! Its new that she can put her weight on her wrists!


Here's a cute one of her sleeping. I think she was on to me filming cause her eye opened a little. You can't hear it on this recording, but she was wheezing really bad. Poor thing. I can't wait for her to be all better. The Albuterol does make her extremely hyper and she hates having that mask on. She cries and fights it, so she doesn't get a full dose of the medicine. We have to take them machine back tomorrow. I don't think we're going to miss it.

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Get ready...get set !

How sweet is that sleeping video. I never recorded my kids sleeping and now I feel like a shithead. That's when my kids were at their sweetest. :)

Janet's page said...

My doctor always say's if there screaming then they are getting more of the meds into them :-) and I would do(did do) a half dose to lessen the hyperactive reaction.. also I'm sure you know the bathroom with the shower on HOT, nothing like some steam to help loosen the lungs.
Now I'm gonna go put a few kids to bed and then watch those video's :)