Saturday, December 26, 2009

Its Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! This was definitely the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER because we got to share it with Carly. She gave us the sweetest gift of all with saying Mama! And yesterday she said DOGGIE a bunch of TIMES! :) She's soooo cute. Its amazing how much Carly enjoyed opening her presents! She totally got into it. We had to be careful because she enjoyed eating the Christmas paper too and we had to dig a piece out of her mouth while she gagged. Tina and I have been enjoying delicious food too and WAY TOO MUCH SUGAR! And as if we didn't have enough, our dear friends chased us down the street to give us a CAKE which we ripped into right before we went to sleep. This morning it would make a delicious breakfast but we need to stop the insanity. Neither of us can bring ourselves to waste it, but we don't want to eat it.

We're about to go to the doctors because I have laryngitis and I think Tina and I officially have bronchitis. Carly's actually healthier than us for a change! Although, she is still wheezing and on her breathing treatments. She goes in for a check up on Monday.

So, Tina and I just made a vow to eat healthy again, with the exception of yummy crepes at our friend's house on Sunday! Ha!

















1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

Such a happy baby. and what a great Christmas gift.
Glad you had a good Christmas....hope you two are feeling better soon.