





Carly looked so beautiful tonight and so did Tina. It was so fun putting Carly in that beautiful dress. We left the party at 8:15. Carly was SO tired. Her bedtime is at 7:30 so we sort of pushed it. There were so many people...Carly was a little overwhelmed. I can't wait until we get a tree up so Carly can enjoy the lights.
PS...My HAIR IS GROWING BACK!!! FINALLY! See my inch hair...all that fell out right after having Carly!

4 comments:
You crack me up!! I swore I was going bald after all my baby's were born, so much hair would fall out!!!
Gorgeous ladies all around!!!
Love the dress. SO pretty.
You have a boxer ? I LOVE boxers.
Dolly is my mom's baby boxer. We went to my mom's holiday party. Dolly licked Carly's head right after taking that picture and just drenched her.
Janet, I LOST SO MUCH HAIRRRR! I'm so happy to see that its growing back!!! YIPPEE!
That is one gorgeous girl in a gorgeous dress!
Post a Comment