Easter was SO GREAT! We had the most amazing time! We even had a 7.2 earthquake. Wow, that was unreal! We felt like we were on a boat and we could see the house shake. We were outside...and it felt like we were at Knott's Berry Farm. ha! :)
Anyway, I've had no time to blog...but I wanted to add these video clips from today with Carly in her new wetsuit my mom got her for her birthday which isn't until the 21st. :) My mom gave Carly a swimming lesson from the side lines. Carly had a BLAST. The water was only 80 degrees but that wetsuit really kept her warm. This is going to make swimming SO MUCH more fun for her. I can see us using it ALLLLLLLL summer.
I'm SO EXCITED! Everyone should get one. YEAAAAAAAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment