Sunday, December 18, 2011

I've got a Faucet Nose...but the ZOO was awesome!

We saw the most amazing animals today. Carly met a new friend and she was so happy! Other than my nose running down my face all day we had a great time. Tina and I both have to work four more days and then our break begins! I get two weeks and Tina gets one. :) Looking forward to it. This weekend was a tease. We actually had four Christmas parties we were invited to this weekend and we missed all of them. I know! Bah Hambug! We needed some down time to get better. We planned the trip to the zoo over a month ago to go with my sister and nephew and new friends, so there was no way we were going to cancel that. Carly started crying tonight because she wanted to go back to the zoo.











No comments: