




Tina and I went to a jewelry party tonight while Carly played at her friend Jay's house! It was so nice to have some time with adults and my wife whom I never see anymore except when we are putting Carly down to sleep or rushing off in the morning. Our lives have been so busy and it was nice to have a few moments together. I wish I would have remembered to take a picture of us. We looked cute tonight! Lol!
This morning I only did 2 laps instead of 4. Carly woke up, so it took extra time getting her back to sleep, but to be honest I was also feeling lazy. Tomorrow's going to be tricky again with the time because Tina and I both have to leave early... As long as Carly doesn't wake up tomorrow before 6am, I'll be able to do a few laps. I need to be in the shower by 5:45 am.
Tina's talk went really well today. So proud of her!!! She's going to have the busiest day ever tomorrow and hopefully she will make it home in time for me to leave to take the gsa kids ice skating. Good times!

No comments:
Post a Comment