









We made another trip to the store because Carly pooped in the potty yesterday!!! :) She striped down again and came running in telling me that she is Naked and then the next thing I knew she went in the bathroom and closed the door! Minutes later I heard her pink throne potty sing "Da Da Da DAHHHH" and she came running out saying, "I DID IT MAMA! I WENT POOPOO IN THE POTTY!!!" :) We went to the store again and she got to pick another toy. Guess who's been eating most of the M and M's lately also that's supposed to be her potty reward. She's got the potty thing down. We went to Sea World on Sunday and she even went in the grown up toilets! She's a PRO!
We had SUCH an eventful weekend with Playgroup and Sea World. She got to meet SANTA and she wasn't afraid of him this year!!! In fact, she told me that she loves Santa. Lol. We got to play in snow too at Sea World. It was cool. We had such a fun time.
Then Monday after her lunch she threw up all her food. Mrs. A was trying to get a hold of me, but I accidentally butt dialed my phone and put it on call forwarding to some random crazy number so it said, "This number is no longer in service..." or something like that. CRAZY! So, Tina picked her up and I stayed home with her Tuesday and Wednesday! Luckily, we still had those nausea pills and she felt better almost instantly after they dissolved in her mouth. So awesome! She had a fever of 101 Tuesday morning and she didn't need anymore nausea pills. We had to stay home Wednesday just to be sure she wasn't contagious anymore. I was certain I was going to get it because I had a 99.5 temp, but I never got it. Knock on wood... We all got flu shots, sooo...
Next week is the last week before Winter Break! So happy! This Christmas is going to be so exciting! Carly's really into it. Tina and I want to start making it part of our holiday tradition to volunteer somewhere and teach Carly about the importance of giving... Tina used to volunteer her time at a soup kitchen to feed the homeless. Carly's way too young to do that...My sister and my nephew collected a bunch of blankets for homeless pets at the animal shelter and then they went and pet the dogs and gave them love. That's so sweet. I worry that I will get depressed when I see all those animals that need homes. Plus, Carly's allergic to dogs. Hmm.. We're going to have to do some research.
As for running. :( I need to start doing that again. We had rain, then Carly got sick..and I haven't been 100 percent..so I haven't gone since last Wednesday. :( Time to get back on the bus...
PS. We skipped Carly's nap Saturday because she's been going to sleep so late! I don't know what has happened but she isn't going to sleep until like 9 or 10 and we are doing the same routine. Its getting frustrating. She wants another book, then she wants a banana, then she wants to smell the vicks (cause we did that when she was sick) then she wants Rocking and singing, then back tickles and then when we think she's finally going to sleep, she pops up and wants to go pee pee like three times in a row and she throws a fit if we don't let her. The third trip to the bathroom is when I can't take it anymore and Tina takes over and redoes everything I've already done. We're doing something wrong for sure.
PSS. My Behavioral Statistics class starts at the end of January!!! I paid for the class and book! Its four hours every Monday night until the end of MAY!!! I'm excited and SCARED! I feel EXTREMELY EXTREMELY rusty in math, but after I pass this class I can start my Masters in Educational Counseling Program!!! They offer a course a month and there are something like 16 courses plus 400 hours working as a student counselor.
PSSS. Carly's favorite all time food PASTA. She asks for it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

3 comments:
Going with the soup kitchen thing,,,, my daughter has a 4ft stocking that we hang up and we collect canned good and or toys and we all go as a family to donate them :)
I love that idea! Thanks for sharing!!! :)
Way to go Carley. Sounds like she's an old pro.
Good luck on the schooling. That's awesome. Cheering you on !
Post a Comment