Carly was so restless last night and wouldn't fall asleep until I brought her to bed with me at 12:30am. I tried for three hours to get her to fall asleep. Finally, I sat her on her side next to me and she immediately calmed down and fell asleep. I fell asleep on my back and she stayed right next to me sleeping all night. Tina woke me up at 3am and was a little freaked out that I was sleeping so close to her, because we've heard all these stories how moms have smothered their babies in the bed. Carly was so warm next to me. I loved hearing her sweet little sleeping breathing sounds. I also loved that she was finally calm. She didn't wake up until 6am for a feeding.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Carly and Tina...:)
Carly was so restless last night and wouldn't fall asleep until I brought her to bed with me at 12:30am. I tried for three hours to get her to fall asleep. Finally, I sat her on her side next to me and she immediately calmed down and fell asleep. I fell asleep on my back and she stayed right next to me sleeping all night. Tina woke me up at 3am and was a little freaked out that I was sleeping so close to her, because we've heard all these stories how moms have smothered their babies in the bed. Carly was so warm next to me. I loved hearing her sweet little sleeping breathing sounds. I also loved that she was finally calm. She didn't wake up until 6am for a feeding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad you posted who the pictures were because I never would have guessed that it was Carly in that last picture :) ha ha
I admit...I slept with all of my babies.
I did get the bed that seperates them from you that lays in the middle of the bed. it's a co-sleeper. Any ways...I used that with the twins because we needed to keep all 4 of us comfortable :)
Plus because by the time 4 and 5 came along our bed wasn't like it used to be and they would roll clear into you. ha ha
Post a Comment