





Carly's been eating closer together the past few nights, making it a little more difficult to get any sleep, but then she sleeps like a champ during the day...go figure. My impulse is to WAKE HER UP AND BITE HER FACE OFF! :)
I think I had a wonderful two hour stretch of sleep, when Tina surprised me with Breakfast in BED! :) So sweet. That's how our first Mother's Day started off.
Tina decided to continue to work on our move while I attend the family Mother's day party. Lets face it, the only real person anyone wanted to see was CARLYYYYY! She was passed around the entire time. I was like, "WHERE'S CARLY?"
I STUFFED my wedding ring onto my finger today!!! :) Its really tight, but at least its not a pinky ring anymore! Its going to remind me to drink more water and eat healthy!!! Otherwise, my fingers will swell more and my finger will hurt!

1 comment:
How great !
I remember with my first I was SOOO glad to feed her because then I got her back. I didn't love sharing :)
She's just gorgeous and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the hat picture.
Post a Comment