Monday, May 11, 2009

Photo Shoot!












I wanted to pose Carly like my baby picture! I look way bigger than Carly, but I'm still cross eyed, so I must be pretty young! :) Of course Carly would not wake up! We tried everything. So most of the pictures with her eyes opened were totally forced and she looks pained! HA!

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I like the one with her mouth wide open. :)
I don't think you looked like a fat baby AT ALL. Very sweet.
She definitely has the same pouty mouth. Great lips :)

ko said...

My mother told me that I was 26 lbs at six months old!!! My mother fed me baby cereal and cut a big hole in my bottle so I could slurp it out! YIKES! She said I was really hungry! Meanwhile, my best friend K's daughter is about 15 months old and doesn't weight that much!!! She still won't hold her bottle when she drinks either. :) I'll try to find a picture when I was six months..when I look like the Michelin Man. Fortunately, my mom started giving me swimming lessons and I eventually slimmed down.