Saturday, October 15, 2011

12 Days After IUI & BFN!

I've been testing every morning still..and still BIG FAT NO. My blood test is Monday...:(
We have a very full weekend planned. Birthday party for my cousin Katie today, then I have a teeth cleaning appointment and tomorrow we are babysitting our best friends daughter...
Tina and I stayed up two nights ago and finally watched Bridesmaids. It made us laugh SOOOOOOOOO hard. It was so silly. It reminded me of my best friendships. I cracked up so hard when they were singing with Wilson Phillips. So funny.
Then last night we tried this new series called, Breaking Bad! Wow! Its about this chemistry teacher who finds out he has lung cancer and instead of telling anyone about it he starts doing crazy illegal things so he can make money...its sort of like 24. We watched two episodes that are an hour each. Tina heard about it on the radio and we thought we'd try it and now we're hooked. The whole series is on Netflix.
I guess I better get ready. I still have to buy Katie's present and get the pumpkins for our pumpkin decorating project.

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I'm sorry.
and yes, bridesmaid has to be one of the funniest damn movies ever.

Kar y Ro said...

I'm sorry too! How many vials do you still have?

Breaking bad does sound interesting and bridesmaids was really funny.