I walked upstairs to find Carly with her biker headband on! Tina was having fun. :) Too funny! We could have been bikers for Halloween! We are going to be Batgirls for Halloween instead. I was worried Carly wouldn't like her outfit, but she loves it. She kept the mask on and everything and loved her cape and arm covers! She was cracking me up! I was helping her fly with her cape and spinning her around. We have a neighborhood Halloween Party Saturday and we are READY! :)
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Halloween is Almost Here!
I walked upstairs to find Carly with her biker headband on! Tina was having fun. :) Too funny! We could have been bikers for Halloween! We are going to be Batgirls for Halloween instead. I was worried Carly wouldn't like her outfit, but she loves it. She kept the mask on and everything and loved her cape and arm covers! She was cracking me up! I was helping her fly with her cape and spinning her around. We have a neighborhood Halloween Party Saturday and we are READY! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great minds think alike! My daughter and i are also going to be batman (its a very cool costume for women i found at hot.topic) and she will be batgirl (very girly and pink just like her) and out german shepard will be robin lol
Post a Comment