Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Its Official..Not Pregnant. :(


We are disappointed but we're okay. I mean if one sperm couldn't swim up to FOUR eggs, then...its not going to happen. The motility was only like 900 or something.
ANYWAY, its all good. We just survived FIVE months of nutty hormones! How great is it going to be to have energy again! I'm ready to be the best wife and best mother I can be. :)

Here's a picture of Carly going to her daycare this morning! She's such a big girl now, holding her own bag. I'm so amazed by her!

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

:(
She's darling !

Yvonne said...

Hi I have been following your blogs from the very beginning. Sorry about the negative but God has blessed you with Carly. I was trying to find an email address to send you but it looks like this is the only way. I didn't want this to post to your blog. If you can please email me so that I can email you back.

ko said...

Yvonne, I don't see your email address. You can email me at kristaographicdesign@yahoo.com