Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Baby Class!

Tomorrow's our first baby class! There are SO many we have to take! Unreal! And they are three hours long each! In January all our Wednesday's are baby classes and then in February all our Friday nights are baby classes and then we have breast feeing classes in March!! We also have a tour of the hospital scheduled..so our calendar is really getting filled up! :)
Tonight we went for Italian food...it was orgasmic! HAHA! Then we had frozen yogurt afterwards...It was so good. Food is SO delicious now that I'm pregnant and it seems I'm ALWAYS hungry. Tina was SO full after all the food we ate and I felt just right. haha. :) That's frightening. We did go on a walk tonight. I decided I rather walk around our neighborhood than do the beach walk. We did two laps which took us about 20 minutes. The beach walk takes major dedication. Its takes about an hour! I've been so busy at work lately and I've been coming home exhausted, but we have to get our butts out there again and do THE WALK. I've been slacking lately...

No comments: