


Our dear friend knitted Carly this blanket and surprised us with it in the mail! It is so beautiful and soft! I love it SO much and am SO touched that he spent all those hours making something for us! :) SWWEET!
School went great today and then Tina and I did a shorter version of the walk we had yesterday on the beach. It was so nice, but I was dragging ass. My feet felt puffy from being at school all day. Then we made dinner!!! We're on a roll! Tina had to rush off to get a deal signed! Woohoo! Yeah Tina! She worked SO hard for it, but we won't count our chickens until the money is in the bank! :) I AM SO BEAT. I have to go to sleep. I have so much to do this week!!! Got to get some sleep! Opps. i'm back to my schedule again...its 7:59pm and I'm going to bed! :)

2 comments:
55lbs is JUST FINE to gain while pregnant. Stop beating yourself up.
I NEVER diet while pregnant. That is the only time in your life you will get the eat anything without guilt card. Play it.
You want a big healthy baby. Go for the shake, for you have your WHOLE life to diet after baby.
Thanks! That's really sweet of you to say that. Trust me I eat! Every three hours I'm starving!!! Ha! :) This is such an exciting time. We can't wait for the baby to get here!
Post a Comment