Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Busy Busy Busy...

Oh...such a busy day!!! I'm trying to get my two year courses articulated so my students can receive 3 units a semester. I have one more test to write and I'll be done. The meeting is tomorrow at 11:45. Then I have another meeting with BTSA, so I can finalize my teaching credential eventually. I haven't even looked at that stuff, but that meeting isn't until 3pm and I'll have 2 hours during my prep period to do that. EEK. I'll be glad when all that's over with.
TINA MADE THE BEST DINNER IN THE WORLD TONIGHT! SHE IS A ROCK STAR! She made W.eight Watchers Chicken Parmigiana!!! SOOOOOO DELICIOUS! She got it off their website. It was SO good. She added whole wheat noodles to the recipe and delicious vegetables. Stuff I've never tried like parsnip! It was good. She also made zucchini, yellow squash and asparagus!
AND FOR DESSERT... she created an invention..
Half of a 3 Mu.sketeers bar each with lite cool whip, blue berries and blackberries YUMMMMMMM!
I have to get back to work, but I wanted to share that experience! :)
PS. The kids said it looked like I was carrying a ball under my shirt today. HA! I forget my stomach is so big.

No comments: