
My sister Heather bought me this shirt for Christmas and now I am big enough to wear it! Tina and I had so much fun last night. At first we were both SO tired and all we wanted was to be able to get in bed and watch our blockbus.ter rentals, but we new we would enjoy the company of our good friends that we NEVER see. I used to be in a band with Boyd and his new band was gigging, so we wanted to go support them. Boyd plays the drums and sings. He's band was SO good. They played 80s music which happens to be our favorite era! It was at the Elks Lodg.e so there definitely was that cheesy factor with all the mounted animals on the wall. We also got a kick out of watching the audience dance. I always enjoy hanging out with Boyd's son Jaqai and his friends. We laughed most of the night and Tina even danced with Jaqai! We ended up having a blast. It was SO loud though and I was taking pictures of the band and standing in front of the speakers. Poor little Carly was getting blasted by the music. Luckily she's in amniotic fluid which helps reduce the noise level.

No comments:
Post a Comment