Carly's getting so big, its getting harder to see her in the ultrasound. My doctor told me tonight that the vitamins and iron I've been taking just got recalled so now we have to switch. After the ultrasound, Tina and I went to Buca which was SO naughty. It was so tasty and of course we got frozen yogurt for dessert. I've become obsessed with it.
I've been SO tired lately. REALLY tired. I'm in bed now and its 6:50. I am going to catch up on Desperate House Wives and Brothers and Sisters, because silly me didn't realize it started back up in January and have all these episodes to watch! SO FUN! Meanwhile, I could just pass out. Tina and I are disappointed because it looks like we might have lost the house we wanted to buy to a cash buyer. We gave them a higher offer but we haven't heard back from them. It would have been perfect. We're trying to see if Tina can buy my car from me, because that way I can get a bigger home loan. We're waiting to hear back from that too. My step dad got his knee operation and is in terrible pain. He's on a morphine drip. Poor guy. Gretchen's sister's husband died two days ago too, which is very sad. He was 81. He was 20 years older than Dagmar. She's crushed. She feels like her life is over. His health has been really bad for the last ten years. Dagmar is so young and healthy and full of life. I hope she falls in love again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment