Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday!

Super Bowl Sunday ended up being really fun, surprisingly. We're not really into sports, but the game was really exciting. It was so close at the end. I felt bad for Arizona. They played SO good and they almost got it back! All our neighbors were there and we finally had something in common now that we're pregnant. I guess you have to have kids or be pregnant to be accepted in the club..haha... So funny. Tina and I hit it off with everyone it seemed. :) I think we were a little starved for social interaction. They were SO nice to us. They said they were going to alternate and bring us dinner every night for the two weeks after Carly is born! How sweet is that! They did that for Jaime and Jason too and Tina and I were SO amazed! All the moms go jogging together with their babies Saturday mornings too. It's sad that we're just starting to hit it off with everyone and now we're going to have to move. Tina and I kept that on the down low. I really enjoyed all the people we met and also enjoyed our good friends that we haven't seen in SO long. They got a kick out of my big belly. It was sweet. We didn't get home until about 9pm and we were exhausted. I fell more in love with Tina at the party. She is always so helpful and considerate to everyone. She's a lot of fun too. It was neat to see her happy and relaxed. She's BEEN SO BUSY! Working SO hard and feeling like none of it has been paying off, even though it HAS to be. Things are going to turn around. The sad thing is ..she had two houses in escrow when both clients got laid off from their jobs! You can't control stuff like that! I hope we hear back soon about our new place.
I've been SO tired today. Today's my early day and I came home and had a huge lunch and passed out. I've never been right since..and my back is KILLING me.

No comments: