Wow..today I was totally useless. I meant to be productive, but it didn't happen. Tina took me to see a foreclosure property that just came on the market for $209,000. It was nearly 1300 square feet and it had three bedrooms and a yard! It was great. Only thing, it didn't have central heating, it had a furnace and it didn't have a dishwasher or a range/microwave. Also, the dryer and washing machine hookups were in the kitchen. It needed new floors in the kitchen and bathrooms, but other than that..it was good to go! When Tina told me that they were only asking 209 for it, I died! I can't even imagine only paying 1000 bucks for our mortgage with tax included. But, there were already four cards left by realtors at the property and right after we viewed it Tina called the realtor and there were already 3 high cash offers made on the house along with another 5 regular offers. Needless to say, they weren't taking any other offers. CRAZY how competitive these foreclosures are. We heard back from the sellers about the place we wanted with the drainage issue. They said they were interested in remedying the issue, so they told us to get quotes on how much it will cost to fix it. I won't hold my breath. I know this problem might be TOO costly for them to want to fix. Would be great though. Tina said my loan won't go through while I'm on maternity leave. How strange is that? Carly's not due for another two and a half months. I may only take 3 weeks off instead of 6 weeks depending on if Carly can be fed by the bottle and breast both. School ends June 11th and then I get the summer off with Carly. It doesn't look like 3 weeks of summer school is even an option anymore.
Our Birth class went well. We saw a birth movie. I always start feeling uneasy when they talk about the pain and things associated with child birth. I just hope I'm one of the lucky ones who can enjoy a good epideral! Tina and I both started tearing up when we saw the part where they hand the woman her brand new baby. Its SO sweet.
Spency, Roxy and Jack went with us everywhere today. They love rides in the car! :) I love watching their faces blow in the wind. They crack me up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment