Saturday, September 26, 2009

Another Carly Video (Biting the Camera)



Tina's had a NASTY cold. Hope we don't catch it again, because she's had it really bad the past two days. Tina's driving all the way to Palm Desert tomorrow to turn in a few more documents for our loan modification. She's also taking info showing the pay stubs from her new job. We can't wait to get this resolved.
It's my mom's 63rd birthday tomorrow, so I'm taking Carly over to her house for a swim. She's on the shake diet, so she's not eating. My sister Heather will be there, but I think my other sister is going to a play. Carly hasn't been in the water in a while. I don't want her to forget what she learned. We can't take her to the YMCA pool for another month until she's six months old. Carly's growing like a weed.
Did I mention that she was 19 lbs and 26inches long at her dr. appointment on the 24th. She was 5 months and 3 days old.
I'm beat. I better get to bed, so I can get a few good hours of sleep before Carly wakes up for her midnight feeding.

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

Since Ryan's 1 year old stats were 20 lbs. That gives us an idea as to where Carly falls on the charts :) ha ha ha ha
Cute cute video. Do you think she's teething ? chomping on that hand.

Hope everyone stays healthy.