Sunday, September 20, 2009

CARLY DID SO GREAT!

What a day! Carly did SOOO great! She was able to take an hour and forty-five minute nap in gretchen's hotel room. Our fear was that she was going to poop up the back in her white modeling outfit and she did poopTWICE, but thankfully it stayed in the diaper. We had fun. So many people didn't know that we had her. I was pregnant at last years event. I don't know how they missed the news. That's all I talked about because you could see my baby bump. I always enjoy being part of Strut. It is very inspirational. So many people struggle with addiction. Its wild to think I have been sober for almost 9 years.






1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

Ok so it was great to hear you sing.
I can't imagine singing the WHOLE time. Well done. You have an amazing voice...although I'm sure you already knew that ;-)

Congratulations on 9 years. That's an amazing accomplishment. Here's to the next 9.

Carly looked GREAT. What a cutie.
Glad she didn't poop out.