I just put Carly down to sleep. She was SO tired...
Today, when I picked her up from day care, she was playing in her little Ein.stein Gym and concentrating so HARD and touching her little dangling toys. I watched her for a few minutes. She didn't notice I that I was there, until I said, "HI CARLY!" She looked over and was so sweetly surprised! She gave me the biggest smile. She seemed proud that I was watching her! SOOO CUTE! Every time I look at her I just can't get over her! She makes me want to have MORE exactly like her, even though she is 100 percent consuming all by herself. What a gift she is. Tina and I had no idea.
Tomorrow's Back To School Night. We meet with the parents and let them know our expectations for the school year. Usually I get really nervous meeting the parents, but I feel more comfortable this year. I'm teaching my favorite subjects and I have EXCEPTIONAL kids, so I know its going to be a terrific year.
My photography class is going really well. I was worried the kids would terrorize the campus when I let them out to shoot, but so far they have been total angels. They seem genuinely interested in photography. Today the class gave their PowerPoint presentations on a Master Photographer of their choice. I asked them to speak about the photos and point out what they liked most. They did a great job. The presentations were very interesting and gave us all good ideas. I really love my job. I LOVE TINA TOO! She made yet ANOTHER delicious dinner for us tonight. SPOIL ME ROTTEN...grass fed RIB EYE thin cut steak. Wow, I've been into steak lately! I must be craving Iron. I'm making a ton of milk lately! The other day I pumped 7.5 ounces! We had a staff meeting so I had to wait longer than normal...I thought I was going to explode! That's basically a full glass of MILK! C-RAZY!
Oh, I forgot to mention....Carly's 5 months old today!!! YEAH! I think she weights 19 lbs. She's wearing clothes for 12 months. Thursday is her follow up appointment for her heart murmur. Hopefully, it went away. Last time her pediatrician listened, he said it was much more faint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a sweet daycare story.
WAY to go pumping 7.5 oz. DANG GIRL !
Post a Comment