Wednesday, October 21, 2009

6 Months Old Today!!!


I can't believe she's six months. I remember my nieces being this age and thinking it was the cutest time! Carly is developing quite the little personality. She put her arms in the air to have me pick her up out of the high chair at her day care yesterday....So cute. She's never done that before. She also reaches for objects...(my boob) and we're practicing sitting without falling over. She's getting better, but not ready to sit in a groccery cart. I'm sort of eager for her to be able to do that so we can install the new car seat. We got that awesome one with the protective side impact thingies. Carly has also learned how to throw attitude. She sort of does this grunt thing when she wants to be picked up. She's been doing that a lot lately. I think she hasn't been feeling good the past couple of days. I think she's definitely teething. I can feel a little lump in there. She's been totally watching us eat now too. A, her day care provider said she thought Carly would enjoy eatting bananas now and other food. I think she is too. We're going to see her pediatrian tomorrow to get her shots. I always have a million questions for him. I've been SO beat lately. I'm so busy at work. Today we had a staff meeting and I had to speak on behalf of my department on the spot. I felt so stupid. Everyone else spat out, we're problem solving, critically thinking, reading, writing bla bla bla..and when they came to me I went blank. Our principal is very nice thank god. I usually try not to talk in staff meets if all possible. Time to go to sleep. This weekend is a halloween party with our neighbors and take two of my cousin Kate's birthday that we had to postpone because she got really sick. EVERYONE's SICK around me...SWINE FLU, you name it. It freaks me out. I've been washing my hands like crazy. Time to go to Sleep! Happy Birthday CARLY! YOU BIG GIRL!!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

She just gets cuter every month...how is that possible.
Happy 1/2 birthday Carly