








Tina and I had a great weekend. We went to La Jolla and walked around and had a delicious lunch outside and enjoyed the beautiful ocean. Tina decided to put Carly in the Jogger like a big girl without her carseat, to give Carly the opportunity to look at everything! She's getting pretty big for her carseat. It goes to 30 lbs and 30 inches, so she's got a few more inches. There are a bunch of cool car seats for toddlers. So many to choose from. I think we like the McKenna SAFETY 1st Complete Air Convertible Car Seat..its $250. It has these cool side impact protectors. I like the idea of keeping her seat rear facing for as long as possible. She's such a sweet sweet boobie head. California drivers scare me.
We should find out in the next 15 days if we are going to get the loan modification. FINGERS ARE ROYALLY CROSSED! I think we have 60-90 days to find a new place if it doesn't happen... (What a horrible thought!)
The picture above is a picture of the kids pool that has caused so much controversy, because the seals have made it their home. Unfortunately the seals weren't hanging out when we took the picture. They were sunbathing on the rocks and swiming. I think the seals are a total bonus to that beach. I don't know why people have a problem with them. There are a ton of other beaches people can take their kids to that don't have seals. I don't get it.

1 comment:
Look at that sleeping beauty.
Love the pics.
I just turned my babies back around to rear facing again.
Post a Comment